Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age.
- No illegal drug use of any kind.
- No eatings in any vehicle. There is a $100.00 charge per incident – no exceptions.
- All Long Island winery tour vehicles are NON-SMOKING by New York state law. There is a $100.00 charge per incident – no exceptions.
- $125.00 clean up fee for leaving garbage in any of our vehicles.
- $250.00 clean-up fee per incident for vomit in any of our vehicles.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver with no refunds.
- Personal items left in any of our vehicles are the customer’s responsibility – Long Island Winery Tours is NOT RESPONSIBLE for anything which might be left behind in one of our vehicles.
- When performing pick-up or drop off service, waiting time is charged on the 16th minute after the pre-arranged time and again every fifteen minutes thereafter.
- All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate.
- Overtime will be billed in full hour increments at the contracted rate.
- A replacement vehicle may be substituted in the event of any mechanical issues or damage to one of our vehicles.
- All entertainment including CDs and DVDs are to be provided by the client.
- We will take requests but do not guarantee the color of limousine.
PRIVATE TOURS & CHARTERS:
We require a $100.00 non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation, and a 50% non-refundable deposit on all limo party buses or charter buses. Cancellations within 5 days of the tour/charter date will be charged the full remaining balance. Buses require a 14-day cancellation notice to avoid being charged the remaining balance.
A valid credit card is required at the time of reservation. Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled daily tour will be charged the full unpaid balance.
HOURLY LIMO RENTALS:
Cancellations with less than 14 days notice (certified mail to address below) will be billed the Total Contract amount. This means you will pay for all charges on the contract. By receiving this confirmation you are authorizing Top Of The World Limo to charge the credit card for any of the following charges; deposit, cancellation fee, damages to the vehicle, and all services rendered. We will calculate the exact amount of hours and charges when the trip is completed. We will then deduct your deposit amount leaving the actual balance due.
LIMOUSINE RULES & REGULATIONS
We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance from an independent supplier. By clicking on the “Submit” button above, you are accepting these terms and conditions.